Why is “born from a bank” so important?
The banking industry is not only heavily regulated & audited, it is also one of the highest industries attacked by cyber criminals. This requires securing community banks with a unique and niche set of knowledge plus availability that most cybersecurity companies cannot offer.
“Being in the community banking industry for over 15 years, I have built many great relationships with customers and many of them I now call friends. Beginning my career in Wyoming, I was tasked to assist the CFO/CIO with many IT/IS services which sparked my interest in business technology. I will assist in finding solutions to provide the services necessary to keep your bank efficient and secure.”
Contact us if you have questions regarding policy/regulation updates, vulnerability/penetration tests, and social engineering.
Contact us for more information
Vulnerability Scanning, Social Engineering, Penetration Testing (VSEP)
- Assess computers, networks or applications for weaknesses arising from mis-configurations or flawed programming
- Perform an authorized simulated cyberattack on a computer system, performed to evaluate the security of the system
- Test employees’ adherence to the security policies and practices defined by managementWant more information?
vContractual Information Security Officers (vCISOs) can provide value to your financial institution by helping with the overall information security program, including:
- Information security planning and management activities
- Security risk management activities
- Evaluation of third parties with access to organizational data
- Initiatives affecting information practices
- Coordination of audits by regulators or customers.Want more information?
- Assist with both short- and long-term information security and technology projects.
- Advise on hiring information security and technology professionals.
- Provide an information security perspective on contracts or vendors.
- Provide personalized training to employees and directors.Want more information?
- Provide visibility into the network and how data is moving.
- Identify and correct issues that can undermine performance.
- Reduce manual work for IT staff.
- Obtain early insight into future infrastructure needs.
- Identify security threats fasterWant more information?
MANAGED SERVICE PROVIDER PARTNER
C S I
BRINGS YOU 24/7 SECURITY OPTIONS
Anne Benigsen, President, CivITas Bank Solutions explain the source of the partnership with CSI, along with the resulting benefits.
Are you exploring information about Cloud infrastructure?
Simplify Your Approach to IT Management
Enable Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
Stay Compliant With the Latest Regulatory Requirements
Click for PDF
Types of Cloud architecture
Benefits of the public Cloud
Enhancing user experience with virtual desktop infrastructure
What's limiting public cloud adoption?
Moving forward with the cloudClick for PDF
If you want more information regarding the cloud, we are here to answer those questions!Contact us here
Are you looking for IT infrastructure options that are secure, compliant and optimized?
Monitor and manage cybersecurity threats
Monitoring logs around the clock
Delivering real-time incident response & remediation
SIEMaaS: Your Platform for Advanced Protection
Broad device supportClick here for PDF
Exploring current & evolving cyber threats
Enhancing your cybersecurity defenses
Partnering with a Trusted provider for managed cybersecurityClick here for PDF
Press releases and blogs
Cybersecurity Best Practices to Share with Friends and Family this Holiday Season
by Rachael Schwartz - Director of Strategic Alliance, CSI
Featured in Bankers' Bank of the West's (a sister subsidiary of CivITas) 2021 4th Quarter newsletter.Click to read